Text Size   - | +

According to city municipal code, street closings/hanging of banners require city permits prior to the event or display of banner. See below for links to permit applications. 

Banner Permit

Banner Permit for the Dodge Street/Memorial Park Overpass

Street Light Banner Permit

Block Party/Street Closing Permit

Parade or Public Event Street Closing Permit

Sidewalk/Street Graphics Permit

Street Obstruction Permit

Drive Approach/Curb Cut Permit

Encroachment Permit